Your shopping cart is empty!
1. Standard delivery to most UK postcodes generally takes up to five working days. Please allow longer for Shetland and Orkney (up to ten working days) and for Scottish Highlands and Western Isles (up to six working days).
Most parcels will be delivered by carrier and will require a signature on delivery. If you are out when the carrier attempts to deliver your parcel, they will leave a card with a contact number for you to arrange a new delivery date. If a parcel is small enough to fit through a letterbox, it may be delivered by Royal Mail, which will not require a signature. Deliveries are made Monday to Saturday.
Please note: Guaranteed next day means next working day. e.g orders placed on a Friday will arrive the following Monday. Please note that bank holidays are non-working days.
2. Please note that your delivery may take longer during sale or other busy periods. We are unable to guarantee delivery earlier than this time frame.
3. We will make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales. However delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors or events outside our control, for example extreme weather, a flood or fire. Bladons of Hale shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales.
4. Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered to you.
5. We will notify you of the delivery cost at the time you place an order.
6. We are not able to deliver online orders outside the UK. You can, however, place a telephone order with the store for international delivery. For more information, call 0161 928 1233. Please note that Bladons of Hale is not responsible for customs duty, clearance charges, and port handling and/or delivery charges from the port of entry.
7. You can have goods from the same order shipped to multiple addresses. Please note that if you select multiple delivery addresses, the delivery charge will be applied to each delivery.
8. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given where you have paid for goods.
You can return goods within 7 days of delivery*. Please make sure that any items you would like to return are unused, in a saleable condition, with any labels still attached and in their original packaging. Please email email@example.com to let us know, then pack the item(s) back in the parcel; attach the invoice and send it back to:
219 Ashley Road
When returning items we strongly recommend you obtain a free proof of posting from the Post Office, as we will not accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.
1. We will consider the condition of the goods being returned before deciding whether to make a refund. Once we have accepted your returned item(s), a refund will be issued to your credit/debit card.
*Please note that cosmetics and personal grooming products cannot be returned for hygiene reasons. Personalised items are also non-returnable. Please also note that your postage costs will not be reimbursed. Postage or other return costs will be your responsibility and will be reimbursed by us only in the case of damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied goods.
2. Where promotional discounts are applied to orders, the discount will be applied to each item in the basket. In the event of a return, you will not be refunded the discounted proportion. Additionally any free promotional gift given with an order must also be returned if you are returning those goods to which the gift related.
If your goods are damaged or faulty please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the details. If necessary, we will arrange for the return of the product to us.
If you would like any information please contact us through the following options:
Bladons of Hale Store, Hale: +44 (0)161 928 1233
Store opening hours are Monday - Saturday 9am - 6pm
Bladons of Hale